7.30.2007

154. Procrastinating

It was with much effort that I heaved my body out of bed this morning. I would have slept for ten more minutes.. or an hour, even... if it hadn't been for the fact that my boss was going to be at my house at 8:35am to pick me up and take me to work. I'm such a spoiled brat.

Having been at work for nearly two hours, I've still only done about a minute of "real" work--getting an envelope and addressing it. The other bits of my time I've wasted away surfing the Internet, reading and replying to emails, chatting to friends online, and planning my trip to Ottawa this long weekend.

Some may call this procrastinating, but I think I'm dangerously slipping into being lazy. The laze of summer has caught up to me, as my past few weekends have really been relaxing. Too relaxing. I've spent more and more more time reading, and playing video games, and sleeping in. I'm growing keenly fond of my routine. Then, when I come to work, I just want to continue on with my weekend.

I suppose I should just feel lucky and drink in this experience. This lull in my work is so much better than the stress building up the Mags U, or the running around at Print World, or lack of sleep from both of those events. Anyway, I should probably get back to my work... well, maybe just after one more game of Desktop Tower...

No comments: