My sister forwarded me this photo that she took of a picture frame she filled with old photos of me and my family from over twenty years ago.
My heart swells with pride when I see some of these pix, and see my family's restaurant in the background in so many of them. We had some hard years back then, owning and managing our own little take-out business, but it was also a big important part of lives. See me sitting at the eat-in table on my 6th birthday? My sister also looks uber-cute standing behind the store's take-out counter.
I think my favourite one is the one with my whole family in front of the Christmas tree. My hair wasn't quite bowled shaped as it is in some of the other shots...
I'm posting this photo because I love it so much. Which one do you like the best?
1 comment:
HEY G!
Nice picture! Poor dad's eyes are cut off in the middle-bottom picture though...the picture is so happy but poor dad:P I might change that one. What did JNTN think of us??
Post a Comment