11.11.2006

Primer to Air Flights

Finally, I'm booked! It took me a while to find a decent deal, and when I finally found one on Expedia.ca last night at 11:30pm, I jumped on it. Soooo mark your calendars, kids, I'm coming home THURSDAY DEC. 21st 10:30am. Who's coming to pick me up? :)

This will be my FOURTH time home in just over a year. Crazy huh? My salary literally goes directly into paying for my airfaire back and forth across this country... which leaves me completely frustrated considering that it's CHEAPER for me to fly from here to London, England than it is Vancouver. Weird huh?

So, more for my reference, than it is yours, I thought I'd virtually record all of the prices I've paid for my flights. Consider it a primer on flying TO to Van and consider me an expert on the subject!

Trip 1: X'mas 2005
Total: $664.12
(RETURN flight via Air Canada)
December 24: depart Toronto 12:30pm - arrive Vancouver 2:45pm
January 1: depart Vancouver 6:00am - arrive Toronto 1:27pm

Trip 2: TnT Wedding Summer 2006
Total: $543.01
($240.40 ONE WAY flight via West Jet) + ($302.61 ONE WAY flight via Harmony)
June 27: depart Toronto 6:35pm - arrive Vancouver 8:40pm
July 3: depart Vancouver 8:00am - arrive Toronto 3:30pm

Trip 3: WesnVie Wedding Summer 2006
Total: $583.24
(RETURN flight via Harmony)
August 11: depart Toronto 11:00pm - arrive Vancouver 1:05am
August 22: depart Vancouver 11:45pm - arrive Vancouver 7:15am Aug. 23

Trip 4: X'mas 2006
Total: $621.38
($344.01 ONE WAY flight via Harmony) + ($277.37 ONE WAY flight with West Jet)
December 21: depart Toronto 8:25am - arrive Vancouver 10:30am
January 1: depart Vancouver 7:00am - arrive Toronto 2:30pm

3 comments:

TK said...

Tanya could probably pick you up. I'd volunteer, but I'll be working that day... in Vancouver!!! Woot!!!

You can even crash at our place if you want!!!

Isn't that so cool!?!??!!!!

YEEHAA!!! 2.5 weeks to go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry! Thanks for the offer! I'll touch base closer to December 21. I don't need a place to stay though--I have a home in Vancouver!

Haha. Thanks!

TK said...

Yes, I know you live in Richmond... but at least the offer is there... ungrateful... =D

Hey, did you know that they sell Batman lego now? Not that I want any... But I did get a Motorola Razr. Tanya may get one this weekend too!!! We'll all be Razr friends!! Wuhoo!!!