My lack of activity on my blog has been noticed. I wish I could have been blogging these past few weeks, but life's just been too busy to note what's going on. At this moment, I've reached the "eye of the storm", or the eerie sense of calm in the middle of the storm. This short stillness though will be followed by torrents of devastation. Yes, I see it coming, and yes, I am afraid. But it's been on my radar for months now so I'm prepared. Sorta.
So since my last entry, when I got my fish, I've:
-participated in a 3-day web designers conference
-gone on a road trip to Ottawa and Montreal
-published the May JETAA Toronto newsletter
-completed and launched the JETAA Toronto curriculum project (which was printed on CD, I might add)
-started a new class at Ryerson University
-kicked off a new season for my dragon boat team
-edited the soundtrack of my High School Reunion slide show
In the next few weeks, I have to:
-finish the High School Reunion slide show
-do two assignments for my new class at Ryerson University
-go to Vancouver
-attend my High School Reunion
-host 8-10 friends simultaneously visiting Toronto
-attend a wedding
-finish the June JETAA Toronto newsletter
-organize, participate, and host a 3-day magazine publishers conference
-continue going to school twice a week
-manage a dragon boat team
As I make my list, I start to feel that unsettled feeling in my stomach, forewarning me that danger is near. The storm is kicking up and I better get moving before I get blown away. If I survive, you'll hopefully hear from me to report on the aftermath. Hopefully.
5.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI G. I've been waiting for u to blog too! Why are u getting that unsettled feeling? When I get that feeling, I feel anxious if I can do it all...but knowing you G, you WILL be able to do it! I know you will!
Post a Comment