My fuzzy head is so tired of thinking, that I decided to spend the last thirty minutes of the day catching up on the news and views of friends and fam... by checking out their respective blogs. And woah is me to see that their blog entries are almost as old as mine.
Have my bloggy buds lost interest? Have their eyeballs navigated towards other websites? Or is it just that busy period that we are all in, when we run out of time to reflect, write, and record that snapshot of life?
I'm missing my friends as of late. I'm trying to figure out how to get back in their lives, and for me to share mine with them. I used to do some public emails, I used to post updates on my blog. Phone calls only ever work when both parties are in that same talky mood. Otherwise, it can be an uncomfortable bust and a waste of long distance charges.
I think if I'm missing friends though, I ought to stop whining and I'd better do something about it.
9.07.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment