9.25.2007

160. A NEW Blog

I've been experimenting with Web tools and Google ads and Google AdSense and affiliate sites, all in the hopes of making it rich on the Internet. It took me a while to come up with a topic that I knew I could write a lot on, and also have an audience for. SO, I've started a new website all about my beloved sport of dragon boating!

I know myself how frustrating it is to find information on dragon boat. It's not exactly the type of sport you can try on your own. Most people have to find a team, and find places to practice. It's a relatively high barrier to entry! But once you're in, you're in, and you'll love the sport, as I do.

Anyway, not only is it fun to write about dragon boating, it's profitable too! In my 10 days since going "live", I've made $1.02. Okay, so maybe it ISN'T uber-profitable, but it's still fun trying to get lots of hits and visits, especially to the Google ads, which make me about 15 to 17 cents per click.

When you have free time, go check out the blog www.dragon-boat.blogspot.com and click on a few things!! (But not too many because the Google spies are out and about and WILL fine me or catch me if someone is abusing their Google systems!)

No comments: