12.19.2006

Christmas Holiday Calendar

So the request was put in, and I am only too happy to accommodate... and that is, to present my Calendar of Events for next week! The thing is, I honestly don't have THAT much planned... I have a list of things that I COULD do, but that revolves around, of course my friends' and family's schedules and their plans. Because, really, the only reason I'm coming home is to see people. So here is the Wish List, if I might, and I invite all to come, and to make my List of Events come true!

Thurs.Dec.21- arrive at 10:30am; lunch with Stevie Y and Enahm; dinner with family; bubble tea with friends
Fri.Dec.22- no daytime plans (maybe hang with Nami?); Xmas party at Steve's at night
Sat.Dec.23- no plans all day; maybe movie at night?
Sun.Dec.24- no plans
Mon.Dec.25- family Xmas dinner
Tues.Dec.26- Boxing Day shopping (with the girls?!)
Wed.Dec.27- possible States' day; maybe eat wings and watch Canucks game at night or go see Granville Island improv
Thurs.Dec.28- baking potatoes during day; Xmas party at TnT's at night
Fri.Dec.29- possible Whistler day or skiing somewhere (anyone up for that?)
Sat.Dec.30- no plans
Sun.Dec.31- no plans during the day; party all night until heading to airport at 6am (flight is at 7am!)

List of restaurants/ types of food I plan to eat:
All-I-can-eat sushi (at least once); izakaya-style Japanese food (at Guu possibly); bubble tea (daily); mom's soup; fries from White Spot; fries from Red Robin; dumplings from Shanghai Wind; dim sum (at least twice); Toshi's (with Dev); Boston Pizza (with BF); an icy plate; and takoyaki (from Aberdeen food court)

And because my world also revolves around shopping, I need to be sure to hit:
Daiso, Robson Street, Richmond Centre, Metrotown, TnT Supermarket, London Drugs, and Safeway

And I'd also like to see a movie (or two), a hockey game, and pay hommage to the trees in Stanley Park.

I think this is a good, do-able list in the 12 days I'll be in Vancouver :)... and still many days without plans too!

1 comment:

Tina said...

thx g. if u have time we should do a sleep over with nami/beauty time:) i wanna see lots of movies too:) what r u doing for new year's?