Spurred on by another coworker of mine who is leaving the company, we took saran wrap and packing tape and wrapped his entire office. From his computer to his chair to individual paper clips, we covered it all in sheets and sheets of saran wrap. Man, you can do a lot with two boxes of dollar store wrap! And then we set an intruder alert alarm on his door to wail loudly when he opened it.
Anyway, he was laughing and charmed by the whole experience because, as he said so himself, he loves pranks. But he doesn’t yet know that I’m one of the culprits who did it… and when he does find out, I think I’m dead. Or my office will be...
...or end up looking like this:
1 comment:
hahahha... i like the tape on the mouse and the lowering of the chair pranks. :D
i emailed him by the way. you're deadmeat.
Post a Comment