6.20.2007

147. Gooey chocolatey goodness

Two big boxes of Tim Horton's assorted doughnuts are waiting in the staff room, filled with two dozen creamy yummy delectable doughnut delights. I'm thinking about them, obviously, but am trying very hard to resist.

Funny how office coworkers do that to one another--i.e. tempt each other with fatty, sugary, artery-hardening foods. If I were at home, heck, if I were at Tim Horton's, I would never have a doughnut. But have a spread of "FREE" doughnuts splayed out on the staff room table, and I want to eat them all.

Anyway, by reporting on my doughnut dilemma, I thought that I'd have some "virtual" moral support. Either that, or at least I can record my heroic attempt to avoid the staff room today and therefore avoid them doughnuts. Of course, then again, everyone has abandoned my Blog to read about me on Facebook. Wah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Resistance is futile...

Join Facebook!

Otherwise, we'll keep posting crazy pictures of you... :)

(I'm still reading your blog!)

GoMa.on.the.go said...

Thanks Laura and Heucuva! I'm glad you guys are back. I'll try to write about more entertaining things to keep you returning! :)