
So delighted was I, this Easter Sunday morning, when I found at my doorway a lovely Easter surprise!! My landlords are just the coolest ever... they've left me treats at Christmas, Valentines, and now Easter, too! I'm just sad to realize that the next treat-giving holiday isn't until Hallowe'en. Boo... we need more chocolatey-occasions in the summer.
3 comments:
haha. don't be greedy. at least you got chocolate. the closest thing i got to receiving candy was at the sushi restaurant last night, after we had finished an AYCE dinner and received the bill.
:(
London Drugs is the key. They always have chocolate sales and while you do have to pay for it, it is cheaper than anywhere else. mmmmm... toblerone and Lindt bars!!
Oh wait, just realized that Goma doesn't have LD in TO. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Suckah!!!
Post a Comment