6.20.2006

A 30 Minute Walk

Armed with my point-and-shoot pocket digital camera, I went out for a quick walk to enjoy the sun setting over my quaint neighbourhood. I planned on making a photo-doc of my little jaunt, so I could share the images here on my blog. The 30-minute walk led me down Roncesvalles, past my laundromat, several fruit stands, a couple of Polish restaurants... the usual fare that you'd see. I took a photo every 100 steps or so, ending up with nearly 80 shots in total!!! Needless to say, I didn't realize I had taken so many photos (until of course the entire battery had been depleted and my camera refused to take any more photos). And now as I'm sitting here, trying to figure out how to upload these photos (or at least a portion of them as I know there's no way I could put all 80 online), I realize that I still need at least about 30 of them in order to fully appreciate the sights and sounds of today. But my frustration at my inability to putting up even four photos is upsetting me to the point that, very unfortunate for you, I'm not going to put up ANY.

Don't blame my camera, Don't blame blogger, Don't blame my computer... and LEAST of all, DON'T blame me!!

Just get on that plane and come out here to see in person what you're missing out on!

3 comments:

TK said...

or get the photos developed and bring them out here!!!

You can always resize the photos using Windows XP tools so that they are smaller and can more readily fit onto your blog.

So I don't blame the camera, the blogger, or your computer, but I do blame you!!!! muahahahahaha!!!

seakrait said...

Aiya. That's the worst tour of a neighbourhood evAr.

Sign up on www.photobucket.com already if you haven't. Super easy to link from for your blog. :)

GoMa.on.the.go said...

TK: i'll figure it out... in time to be able to put up the millions of wedding photos i'll have next week! :P