6.15.2006

Too little time...

Okay people. Listen up. We've only got 5 days to witness a wedding, reunite with friends, open our time capsule, bury a new time capsule, drink bubble tea, eat sushi, go to the beach, have a BBQ, ride scooters, play Carcasonne, have dim sum, have Shanghai dim sum, eat all-I-can-eat sushi, see my cousins, watch Superman Returns, get a facial, go shopping, play mini golf, take photos, replace my watch batteries, and pack all my summer clothes, my rollerblades, and my dragon boat paddle back into my suitcase for the return trip to Toronto.


Now, who's with me?!!!

1 comment:

seakrait said...

I'm sorta in. Unfortunately, we'll have to find a new place to rent scooters from in Vancouver. They're building the new Convention Centre downtown and so Cycle BC Rentals only rents out the scooters for 3 days at a time in Vancouver. But I'm sure there's one in Granville Island. Mmm... AYCE sushi. And Superman. And um... you can come watch me play Ultimate. :)