I'm COMING HOME, BABY!!!
- Tuesday, June 27 to Monday, July 3 *just note that I'm not avail on the 28, as it's TnT's wedding, but I'm free any other day and I'm looking forward to a CANADA DAY BBQ!
- Friday, August 11 to Tuesday, August 22 *another note that I'm not avail on the 19, cuz it's Wes n Vie's wedding, but I'd like to head out to the Island one day and celebrate my bday with you too!!
It looks like July is a very Toronto month, so if anyone wants to head East, please come see me! I'll house you and feed you and we can go to all the fun summer outdoor festivals etc.!!
2 comments:
do u mean july 3? coz june 3 is kinda over already..
oh by the way.. i am making an emergency visit to vancouver from june 19 to tba... so looks like we will be in the same part of the country after all.. yay for you!!
Totally Yay for me! And yes.. ooops.. I've fixed my blog now. Thanks for the typo check, Luss.
Post a Comment