I HAD MY CAMERA SET TO LOW-RES!!
It breaks my heart now to look at the lovely shots of my 98-year old grandmother, the reunion of my four aunts and my dad, me and my BF.... and realize that they're forever going to be a tiny 680 x 840 bytes.
Crying over low-res photos? Yes--I think one can definitely have an emotional connection with an image. And for me, someone who becomes very attached to "moments", and loves to reminisce memories, photos are especially meaningful.
And ESPECIALLY for me, someone who is intimate with the production and graphics end of publishing, and understands the limitations of low-resolution images, photo-quality is very important.
(Then again, everyone in my family has pretty poor eyesight so they probably won't even really notice... :P)




4 comments:
Aiya. Low resolution photos are teh suck. :( Especially when you're taking photos for momentos of people that you hardly see. Boourns Miss. Assistant Publisher, boourns!
I think the photos look great!!!! But I don't have my glasses on...
I know... boourns to me. Anyone know of any photo-salvaging advice?
Thanks for the comment, Tina! You'll perhaps notice it when I print the photos.... though, I suppose you're family and my family doesn't have the best eyesight.. teeheee j/k!!
Post a Comment