Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it - Boston, Massachusetts!
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - Boston, Massachusetts!!
I want to wake up in a city, that doesn't sleep
And find I'm QUEEN of the hill - top of the heap
These little TORONTO blues, are melting away
I'm gonna take a grand new TRIP to it - in old BOSTON
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you - Boston, Massachusetts!
(I changed some of the lyrics a bit cuz I'm not actually going to New York... but this is a great trip song and the Sinatra spirit is definitely there.) HERE I COME, BOSTON! SO excited!
5.19.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Goma-chan:
Somehow, your song doesn't quite flow as well as the original. But have fun on your trip anyways. Kick Timothy in the crotch for me. And tell him that he's a leeching bastard. ;)
Glooorria! Those heels look like they can kill someone. Never thought u had it in u, sis!
Post a Comment