I was just going through old photos today and took out a random sample to summarize my year of visitors. Unfortunately, I didn't get shots of everyone, and this is just a tiny selection of some of my photos. I've got tons more stored on my computer... but I guess you've just got to come on over to see them all! (and to be in some future pix too!).
Me and Dev at the posh Supper Night Club on Queen Street.
Sis + Dr. Kuramoto braving the freezing weather.
Me, Dr. Man and the D.Fung Squares getting our palms read.
Janger and me and our meat, at Korean Grill House on Queen Street.
Dr. Man and my BF, the soon-to-be Dr. Chan, eating sushi pizza at Crispy Roll, across the street from the Korean place mentioned above.
Me and D eating dollar-hot dogs at the street meat place at Queen and Spadina. Hmm.. lots of eating on Queen.
Viv, me, and Dr. Man catching a Jays game at Rogers Centre.
Sis, me and Dr. Kuramoto after taking in the view from the world's highest point (in a free standing tower).
1 comment:
So I basically have to go to TO to make your blog? =)
Everyone should check out my blog... www.lifeoftk.blogspot.com for a really cool road trip adventure!!!
p.s. - must be something in the BC water. =D
Post a Comment