I’m bursting with excitement right now and I’m tyiping at a feverish pace, typos and all, because I have such huge news that I want to share with everyone and the whole world but I can’t or at least I shouldn’t or at least I ought to practice some restraint because the news isn’t actually MY news and to steal someone else’s thunder is morally wrong so let me just safely say this much:
MY FRIEND IS ENGAGED!
And I’ll leave it at that, with some ambiguity of who that “friend” is because I believe my friend will reveal in due time, but until that time, I’ll try to remain intact—both with news and excitement.
7.24.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do I know this friend? Do I? Is it me? Whoooooooooo?!?!?
I know who it is... muahahahahaha!!! T & T knew even before you did....
We're more special than you are. =)
WHO is it????
Post a Comment