You see, because I’m not savvy enough to understand the mechanics behind it, I don’t know who’s checking, or how to check who’s checking this site. I only know that I have two or three loyal readers because they leave comments. They alsoo happen to be bloggers themselves with links to my blog, and for that reason probably visit my blog every couple of days or so. [check out my blog buddies at right]
And that’s fine… I’m happy having my “readership of two” because I’m not really posting to the masses anyway. I maintain that I write my blog “for me” and my postings are as intimate and honest as me talking to myself.
But something is happening here and I realize that now I have a bit of an audience (yes, I’m talking about YOU again). And yes, that does make me more self-conscious and more careful of what I’m saying and who I trash-talk. Having said that, my self-involvement and journalist integrity won’t allow me to change or censor my blog’s content. That just means, I’m still going to let you read everything, and I’m still going to continue to write what I please, and that just means you’ll still get to every little thing about me…
However, I think it’s only fair that we get a bit of a dialogue going on here. I mean, heck, you know everything going on with me and I don’t know anything about you.
So humour me. Post a comment when you’re reading… or send me an email once in a while. It’s not about putting yourself out there for the world wide web, or having a blog of your own… (I know blogs aren’t for everyone)… but it’s just about connecting and allowing me to know something about you too… these one-way conversations are getting kind of lonely, you know!
Share with me!... email
3 comments:
I've been not updating my blog as of late. :(
Yah you poohead. Like I said, one-way! :(
some people like to be voyeures:P
Post a Comment