7.04.2006

Tick...Tock...

Somehow I've made it through an 8-hour work day. I don't know how I did it. I kept checking my email, reading my friends' blogs (why haven't ANY of you people updated!) looking up videos on Google Video and YouTube, eating the junkfood I have hidden in my desk (I eat when I'm bored... terrible habit isn't it??), just trying to make the day go by, and trying not to fall asleep... it is a good thing that I have my own office and people can't really see what I'm doing in here.

I totally didn't want to be here today. From the second that I got up, to brushing my teeth, packing my lunch bag, searching for my keys, racing for the streetcar, transferring to a stuffy bus, walking the miserable walk from the busstop to my office, checking my name off at reception, greeting my coworkers in the morning, turning on my computer, sitting down at my desk... until now... eight long hours later... I still don't want to be here.

But I've almost made it. Almost.... three more minutes.

No comments: