1.12.2007

118. Strike TWO

Cry Cry Cry...
That’s all I can do.

I went to Rye this morning at 7:40am to guarantee that I would be the first in line at the registration desk...(which I was!) but somehow, someone between 10:30pm last night and 7:40am this morning, STOLE the last available spot in the class that I had been staking out. I was shut out yet again, turned away yet again, and went back to work yet again as a non-student...

The registration lady said that it may have been an undergraduate student who took it... apparently, undergrads CAN sign up for continuing ed classes online (even ones that are already started) without having to enroll in person. This is a fact that the registrar had not previously explained to me.

So now I’m sad. Well, and a little desperate. I'm thinking of alternative courses that I can (and am willing) to take in lieu, and also how much longer I can wait for someone to drop out. (Technically I have until 8am Tuesday). But I hate uncertainity and having my fate in someone else's hands.

Perhaps I'm just *not meant* to take this course? Maybe I'm *supposed* to do something else? Oh, Ryerson Registration Gods, can't you just grant me this one small wish??

No comments: