1.10.2007

117. Transfer student

I'm so mah fan. Not 100% completely satisfied with my first Organizational Bahaviour lecture at George Brown, I decided to sit in on an equivalent course at Ryerson University. (I initially found both of these classes online but opted for the George Brown one because it's, well, $210 cheaper).

So I decided to go check out the Ryerson class yesterday after work, and class was SO great. The prof was energetic, funny, snarky (but hey, we like Snarky don't we?), and the class itself had a good vibe. I even made a new friend!!

Needless to say, I was "sold" on Ryerson, and woke up early to get to Ryerson campus at 7:30am so I could register into this class. Well, lucky me, it turns out that the Tuesday night section--ie. the one I WANT--is FULL. So they turned me away and said come back if there's an opening. How will I know? Well, I basically go to the Ryerson website and click "refresh" every 5 minutes or so to see if an opening is made available in that class. And if there is, I have to jump on the bus to get to the subway to take the subway down to downtown, transfer to another subway, and get to registration before they close. Did I mention the hour-long line-ups at the registration office?? *sigh*

But despite the hassle, the stress, the extra $210, the commute, and the Ryerson registration red tape, my perseverence shall prevail and I'm determined to get into this class!! Well, we'll all know by next Tuesday, anyway, because that's my deadline. Eeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't u ask if somebody closer to downtown can register for you

rusty said...

first come first serve sucks!!

i used to use the same background as you! you copycat!!