Too excited about my second trip home to Vancouver. I've spent the last many days planning and coordinating my time. Tentatively, these are my plans:
Fri Aug 11, 11pm- fly out of TO
Sat Aug 12, 1am- arrive in VANCOUVER
Sat, 11am- dimsum with the fam
Sat, 4pm- head over to Nanaimo
Sat-Sun- partying it up 'island-style' with TnT
Mon Aug 14- family dinner at home; bubble tea at night
Tues Aug 15- Phantom of the Opera!
Wed Aug 16- Reunion Day with WesnVie et al.
Thurs Aug 17- Rehearsals for WesnVie
Fri Aug 18- Kayaking
Sat Aug 19- WesnVie get MARRIED
Sun Aug 20- More time with the fam
Mon Aug 21- My 27th birthday party!!!
Tues Aug 22- Last day in Vancouver. (tears)
If you're reading this, considered yourself welcome and invited to ALL of the above (well, maybe not to Wes n Vie's wedding, as I shouldn't be the one inviting people that event). But my attitude is "the more the merrier" so if anything sounds like something you'd like to do, drop me a line.
And no, I don't expect all of my friends to read my blog and thus "discover" my schedule-of-events... I'll be sure to email out and notify everyone of plans so they can come out... ESPECIALLY to my 27th birthday party!!
YAY! So pumped about coming home!
8.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how do you manage so much time off??
Well. I get 10 days off a year. I used 3 days for TnT's wedding... which means I have 7 days left over. So I'm using it all on this trip. Next time you'll see me?? NEVER!
hiya sis? is this it? haha. luv ya!
hi sister! yes... only 10 days!
um... that was NOT me that wrote that first comment. if i had written it, my name would be a link to my own page/profile.
but yeah, how DID you manage so much time off?? :p
weird, jerm.. I wonder who's posing as you!?
let's go play paintball!
Post a Comment