8.30.2006

Sangria Man Revisited

Okay okay, so some of you told me to do the "nice girl thing" and reply to Sangria Man. At the very least, just to be friendly. So I did. And now, he's gone ahead and asked me out again:

"My offer of gnosh and drinks still stands. There is a great little place on college called Utopia, especially if you catch a spot on the back patio.The summer -- official or otherwise -- is not over. Let me know :-) "

(The smiley face is his, copied direct from his email...)

Wouldn't he just be absolutely mortified to know that I blog about him? And aren't all you guys out there peeing your pants, wondering if the girls you've asked out blog about you? Don't worry, though, I'm sure it's just the devils like me who dare be so blatant...

(But try reading the above email again and picture what I picture... this greasy, tall, white guy, slight swagger, cheesy grin... sounds kinda sleazy, doesn't it?!)

In all seriousness though... I know I'm not being fair, so I'll stop gossiping about him. I just find the whole situation amusing and it is those fun parts of my life that I like to write about in my blog.

Is Sangria Man really that repulsive? No, not at all. Can I ever see myself dating him? No, not at all. But hey, if any of you find his words attractive, then be my guest. I know he knows of this great little place... ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you gossip about all your dates??

And what's worse is that you are rejecting him??

If you listen carefully you can hear hundreds of hearts here in BC breaking...

seakrait said...

Ha! Stop playing with the man already. Tell him that you're not interested.

GoMa.on.the.go said...

Jason... "hundreds of hearts breaking" eh? You flatter me oh-too-much.

Seakrait... I did. He took it respectfully and gracefully. (want me to post his reply?? :P)

seakrait said...

Yes!

Tina said...

i wanna hear his reply too!